Aug

Video Tutorial Cohmpetition final results

Here are the names of the lucky/talented guys who will put their hands on a 615 euros value ALL-ALL Bundle, thanks to their submissions for our first Video Tutorial Cohmpetition:

Plug-in Overview category winners:

“FrOHMage Tutorial” by Mitchell Kehoe from Canada (most commented)
“An Intro to Hematohm” by Juanjo Cotado from Spain (ohm force choice)

Tricks&Threats category winners:

“OhmBoyz Tricks and Threats” by Veit & Andrea from Germany+Macedonia (most commented)
“OhmBoyz Arpeggiator” by Ducho from Argentina (ohm force choice)

And a “C’est du n’importe quoi, ça!” special suprise prize will go for:

“The Fennec Affair (Symptohm Tutorial)” video, and we think we even don’t need to explain why we decided to create/give this special surprise prize. Just watch their video and you’ll agree these sick guys also deserve an ALL-ALL Bundle, indeed.

And last, but not least, we’ll give a free Ohm Force plug-in (of choice) for the first ohmfriend that leaves a comment for this post telling what the hell means the name of the special prize! But keep in mind that in order to participate in this flash promo/quiz/idiotgame you MUST live in a country wich doesn’t have frech as the (or one of) official country language(s).

Important: comments at video’s pages were counted at 15h of 08/14/2008, french time (GMT+1), so all posterior comments from now won’t count for Cohmpetition purposes.

About these ads

9 Responses to “Video Tutorial Cohmpetition final results”

1. 1 Martin Zuther
    August 14, 2008 at 20:13

I’d like to try a translation after searching a lot in Google:

“This is because it is complete nonsense!”

Thumbs pressed,

Martin

2. August 15, 2008 at 00:15

it is anything, that! ~ whatever the hell that means! lol Hope I win

3. 3 Andrew Swift
    August 15, 2008 at 11:08

It means…..

“That is something, that!”

fingers crossed…

4. 4 Andrew Swift
    August 15, 2008 at 11:22

Actually I was just thinking better english would be

“That’s really something”

5. 5 Green Force
    August 18, 2008 at 08:53

You’re kinda close, but it’s not yet the correct meaning. But feel free to retry :-)

6. 6 Mitchell Kehoe
    August 18, 2008 at 14:10

I think I might know it, but since I’ve already won an all-all bundle for my video AND I’m living in Canada (where french is one of the second official language) I’ll keep my mouth shut.

7. 7 Martin Zuther
    August 19, 2008 at 13:57

Well, I’ll keep on trying for the fun of it. What about “That is complete nonsense, that!”? :)

Martin

8. August 22, 2008 at 09:11

Martin Zuther got it! That’s the exact translation/meaning. So Martin, what about sending us a mail at tutorialcohmpetition@ohmforce.com to tell us what plug-in you’ll want to get as your prize?

9. 9 Martin Zuther
    August 25, 2008 at 22:00

Hi OhmForce!

I just wanted to thank you again – not just for the free plugin, but also for all the fun with this “idiotgame”, the following quiz (the important parts of the instruction mail were in French…) and all the other hearty laughs you gave me. If I ever learn French, you’ll probably be the reason for it… ;)

Martin